Sales Development Representative:
*All Kickstart roles have to be filled no later than March 31st 2022, before the scheme officially closes- so apply now
All kickstart placements below are a 6 month supportive placement, working 25 hours a week.
Eligibility: To apply for a kickstart placement, you must be aged between 16-24 years old, be unemployed and on a current universal credit claim.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Sales Team. This role manages the outbound campaigns by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Nustream value proposition.
How to Apply: Please contact your work coach via your UC work journal or calling, state the kickstart role you would like to be referred to. Once the work coach has referred you to the position, you can then apply directly, using the email that the work coach gives you relating to that role.
Your Daily Tasks Will Include:
- Using sales enablement software to network with potential customers
- Gathering data
- Making outbound phone calls each day, emails and other tasks
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Pipeline organisation and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
Qualities we look for:
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Intellectually curious
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
- Highly organised and able to adapt to changing priorities
You must be aged between 16-24 years old, be unemployed and on a current universal credit claim.
For more information…
For information about any job roles please contact Lucy Shannon at Lucy@nustream.co.uk