Sales Development Representative:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Sales Team. This role manages the outbound campaigns by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Nustream value proposition.
Your Daily Tasks Will Include:
- Using sales enablement software.
- Spend time data gathering
- Making outbound phone calls each day, emails and other tasks
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging sales tools to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Pipeline organisation and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
Qualities we look for:
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Intellectually curious
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
- Highly organised and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You feel confident using programs like Microsoft 365 and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok! You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
For more information…
For information about any job roles please contact Lucy Shannon at Lucy@nustream.co.uk