Business Process Automation Internship 2021
Nustream are an industry leading provider of document hardware, software, services and solutions. Our portfolio of document provision includes office printing hardware and consumables, print audits, Managed Print Services (MPS) and business process simplification and automation solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Process Automation Specialist to join our team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate Existing Business Processes
- Break down various business processes with flowcharts, manuals and other documentation outlining current practices. Get the big picture by assembling this data and studying ways to make improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve time management or make needed changes to other aspects of the process.
- Create Documentation Outlining Process Improvements
- Creating documents that explain changes and how to implement them. Once all data has been collected, write step-by-step instructions on how to change processes in a way that all those involved in the process can understand.
- Manage Improvement Teams and Implementation Processes
- Oversee the process improvement implementation process by working with managers, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Conduct Ongoing Analyses
- Once changes have been implemented, continue to monitor and assess various processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes. They will make changes to steps in each process as needed to adjust improvements to reflect better results in production, cost reduction and other targeted outcomes.
- Update Department Procedures and Policies
- Changes made to many business processes often involve the re-writing of departmental procedures and policies. Ensure that all employees are familiar with relevant procedural changes and oversee the training of staff and creation of documents addressing new procedures and policies.
- Ideally undergraduate in any discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organised and quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoys being part of a team but also works well under own initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Willingness to travel for events
For more information…
For information about any job roles please contact Lucy Shannon at Lucy@nustream.co.uk