Use your work time wisely with ConnectKey Apps
Xerox Smart i-Series ConnectKey multifunction printers (MFPs) offer functionality above and beyond just printing, scanning, faxing and emailing. With ConnectKey Apps your business can customise the MFP to specific business processes to increase user productivity by simplifying and shortening everyday tasks.
ConnectKey Apps extend the capabilities of your MFPs built on Xerox ConnectKey technology and help you make the most of your hardware investment.
Connect with your documents: Xerox App Studio
In a rush for a meeting but haven’t printed out the documents you need? Just walk up to your i-Series ConnectKey MFP, login, and your files are right there waiting for you. This is just one example of the Xerox App Studio.
The Xerox App gallery allows customised workflows to be created on your MFP including allowing you to connect to cloud hosting services such as Google Drive, Office 365, DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive and Box.
Here are the 10 top Xerox ConnectKey apps:
- ConnectKey Scan to Dropbox App: Allows users to browse through folders and scan documents to Dropbox.
- ConnectKey Print from Dropbox App: Allow users to browse through folders and print ‘print ready’ documents from Dropbox.
- ConnectKey Print from URL App: Allows users to print ‘print ready’ documents on demand from a web server.
- ConnectKey Scan to Shared Folder App: Scan documents to Shared Network Folder to simplify managing documents.
- ConnectKey Print from Office 365 App: Allows users to browse through SharePoint repositories and print ‘print ready’ documents from Office 365 (SharePoint Online).
- ConnectKey Scan to Office 365 App: Allows users to browse through Microsoft® SharePoint® repositories and scan documents to Office 365 (SharePoint Online).
- ConnectKey App: Supplies service: Need extra toner? No worries simply press on the Supplies app and your new toner is sent automatically from your supplier.
- ConnectKey App: Service Update: The Xerox Support Assistant App allows businesses to access service information 24/72.
- ConnectKey App: Xerox Mobile Link App: The free Xerox Mobile app allows you to scan, email, fax and print from your phone or tablet by connecting with Xerox MFPs through a QR code. No additional middleware required. Great for invoices, purchase orders and proof markups. Just scan your document and the App sends it where it needs to go – cloud, email or to a shared device. Download your free app on Google Play store for Android devices or iOS Apple Store.
- ConnectKey App: Xerox Easy Translator Service: The new Xerox Easy Translator Service app provides translations into 35+ languages, right from your ConnectKey MFP. Simply scan your document in its original language and select an output language and it will print the results right at the device using machine translation. You can also use your smart phone by sending a picture of the document from your smartphone or drag and drop from any repository on the online portal (https://xeroxtranslates.com/)
What devices available are built on ConnectKey technology?
|A3||WorkCentre 7220i/7225i||WorkCentre 5865i/5875i/5890i
|A4||WorkCentre 6655i||WorkCentre 3655i
Talk to our friendly team today to find out more. Contact Us