It’s that time of year again…GCSE and A-level results time… which means tens of thousands of student records being processed by higher-education institutions across the country ready for the new term and it doesn’t stop here. Every year schools, colleges and universities process, maintain and archive student records.
Despite the overwhelming volume of documents, many institutions have yet to make the transition away from manual, paper-based processes which are often resource-intensive – cost, time and productivity. These document-intensive processes are a stark contract to the fast-paced, digital world in which students live. At the touch of a button students can speedily access their educational records.
With this said, a digital revolution is happening to transform the way student records are processed. As a Xerox Partner, Nustream are offering the NEW Xerox workflow solutions for higher education that transform repetitive, error-prone and tedious tasks into highly accurate and automated processes that save time and money AND improve student customer service.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Admissions Processing: This solution automates paper processes to eliminate delays allowing admissions offices to process applications and get acceptance letters back to selected applicants quickly.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Student Billing:Manual, paper-reliant processes can create bottlenecks when issuing bills, generating reports, filing receipt documentation and updating financial systems. With this solution bursars and other student financial service offices can provide quick, superior customer service, ultimately driving revenue up and administrative costs down.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Transcript Capture and Evaluation: With more and more students arriving at college with existing credits from college level courses in high school or previous university attendance, this solution is the answer for many colleges seeking alternatives to manually entering course data into student information systems.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Registrar Processing:When students stop by their registrar’s office to change courses, switch majors or seek academic guidance, they expect quick and convenient service and can be easily frustrated by delays. This solution relieves registrar staff of the burden of processing paper documents, so they can focus on their more pressing student-facing responsibilities.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Student Advising:This solution ensures that all student records and previous counselling interactions are thorough, accurate, fully updated and in one central location, improving the quality of counselling that staff is able to provide to students.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solutions for Health Screening:For some courses health compliance is a priority. Whether it’s a doctor’s report with conditioning restrictions, a scouting report for a possible recruit or a health screening, this solution allows departments to maintain meticulous records that can be easily accessed and updated.
- Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Financial Aid: By replacing time-intensive, paper-based processes with Xerox Workflow Automation Solutions for Financial Aid, universities can send out financial aid packages sooner, resulting in higher student acceptance rates to meet enrollment goals.
Improve your student offering today, call our friendly team our friendly team on 01865 598 777 today.