How can your business boost digital transformation?
We are all too aware of the dramatic workplace changes afoot. At work and as customers we expect 24/7 responsiveness and easy, seamless user experiences. Organisations are becoming more digitised, distributed and mobile. A fundamental shift is underway.
Spending on digital transformation is to set to increase by 42%
Spending on digital transformation and the creation of more intelligent workplaces is expected to reach $1.7 trillion worldwide in 2019, up 42% from 2017 (Source: IDC). We, as employees, can work more productively if we can access and share information when and where we need it to make faster and more informed decisions.
So how can your company work more intelligently so you don’t fall behind?
To identify what you can do to have a more productive workforce, strengthen security and grow your business consider the following questions:
- Can your employees easily access information across departments in digital formats?
- Have you automated steps in most of your processes that used to be paper-based or manual?
- Do you have measures and protocols to make sure your print infrastructure is secure and compliant?
- Do you have full visibility of your total print-related costs?
- Are documents scanned, filed and archived electronically?
- Do your employees need to put in a password or use card authentication at the printer to print or scan documents?
- Do you have a Managed Print Services (MPS) solution in place to manage your printers/supplies and control costs?
- Can employees access and share key information anytime, from any place while they’re on-the-go?
- Do employees have the digital tools they need to get work done quickly?
- What is your approach to office technology adoption?
So how did you do?
Are you keeping pace with technology?
To find out if you’re a digital follower, adopter or leader you can complete the answers to the questions above here.
What are the next steps?
Why not request a no obligation workplace assessment from our friendly Nustream advisors today. A complete assessment of your business is your next step in digital transformation – wherever you are in the process.